Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Third post today, something isn't right.

If only I could put all my thoughts on paper (or in this case, in one post)...

Here are a few things bothering me right now:
1. Chemistry -> Quiz friday and functional groups are screwing with my mind, do you go by the longest chain? FAAAAAACK
I need to ask someone.
2. Biology-> Same crap.
3. English-> Fuck you, Zeitgeist. Really, fuck you.
4. Calculus-> Who the fuck cares about form?! Fuck.
5. Unnecessary drama-> If you don't like drama, then ignore them! You are not obligated to respond, did that ever cross your mind?
6. How do you feel? I know I said that it didn't bother me, but hell its hard when I don't know. I really appreciate the fact that you're trying, but I really hope something comes up soon because I'm not sure whether you say the things you say because you truly mean them or because that's what the typical boyfriend should say. I'm almost 93.25% positive that you say them because you mean them, but if you can't really feel then how could you say those things? It's hard for me to understand, sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment