Sunday, February 7, 2010

I know it's awfully silly to say, but I still do not know how you feel. Like you said yesterday, we are so close yet so distant. I know I make you happy and I know you enjoy being around me, but are you sure you feel emotionally connected to me? I'm not going to lie, not knowing how you feel makes me feel insecure. We are able to tell each other stories about our childhood, things that bother us, little things we wouldn't tell other people. We are also able to cuddle for hours, but why is it that we're not able to tell each other how we feel? I have not felt this way about a person in a while and not knowing how you feel frightens me. I am not a person who opens up easily, it is hard for me to do so because I am afraid of being hurt. Last time I opened up to a person and let them in, I was hurt. (lol sorry, I was just watching tv and I completely lost my train of thought)
Not knowing how you feel, it's hard...
I don't think I'll be able to fully open up to you or accept how I feel with ease until I know how you feel...

As for school, fuck english. !@#$%^&

No comments:

Post a Comment