Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nostalgic Moment


I was looking back at a past blog I used to have, and I came across this post:


****

Freedom
We have the freedom to say what we want, right?
We have the freedom to have our own opinions, right?
Do we really think for ourselves?
Think about it, just for a second...
We're born, we have no knowledge, we're there to learn however, the first people to shove images in our minds are our parents. Hopefully they'll do a good job...
After that, it's our friends and maybe our teachers...
Then along came the media... once we reach adolescence, we are influenced by the celebrities, the whos who and what or whatever.

So, I'm wondering, is this who i really am? Or am I merely imitations of the people I see?

****

Currently, I know who I am, what I like, my hobbies, etc. I find it funny since we studied this in Intro to psychology, anthropology and sociology. It's called "Identity vs. Role Confusion". I am no longer confused. :)

Oh, I started using my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment